- blocking ads
- deleting widgets of social networks
- users anonymity is increased (deleting counters and analytics systems)
- blocking 3rd party cookies
- notifications for members regarding malware extensions
- opportunity to send detailed reports
- opportunity to block any element on web site
- managing installed extensions
- opportunity to disable the extension at all or on concrete web site
- displaying statistics regarding blocked pages
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here.